Saumya Tandon’s house caught fire; shares lessons she learnt from the incident


MUMBAI: Actress Saumya Tandon’s house caught fire, but luckily things were brought under control on time.

The incident happened last evening. The fire was doused in time and nothing major happened to the actress.

The actress, who is popular for the show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai, took to her social media handle to share about the incident. She also shared a picture of the section of the house that got burnt.

Saumya wrote on Twitter, “Had fire in my house, lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquit mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers in fact buy n keep it at home now.”


 

Contact Info

If any user would like to contact us for content questions or any other queries, please feel free to do so. We always welcome suggestions and feedback. The only way we can improve is by your feedback, please suggest ideas to help us achieve success. Also any good content writer can also contact us. Our contact info is located in the Contact US page, feel free to shoot us an email anytime. At Bestarticles.ME we appreciate the effort of our users who engage in discussions and choose us as their partner for entertainment. We Thank You All.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© 2015 Best articles. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
scroll to top