Not attending Bengaluru New Year bash: Sunny Leone


Actress Sunny Leone on Tuesday said that she will not attend the New Year bash in the city after the police denied permission to the organisers.

“Since the police of Bengaluru have publicly said that they will not be able to ensure mine, and all who attend, safety for my New Years event, my team and I feel, safety of the people should always come first. Therefore, I cannot attend. God bless and I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year,” Sunny tweeted.

Earlier on Saturday Bengaluru Police Commissioner T. Suneel Kumar denied permission for a New Year bash in the city where Sunny was invited to perform.

“We are denying permission for Sunny Leone’s musical show on December 31 night to maintain law and order and prevent any untoward incident in the city,” Kumar told reporters here.

Sunny was supposed to perform at the Manyata Tech Park in the city suburbs. However, the city police chief said it would not be possible to provide enough security at the venue as the entire force would be on duty across the city on that night.

“In view of a directive from the Karnataka High Court on Friday to ensure peaceful New Year celebrations and prevent untoward incidents in the city, we will not be able to deploy enough force at one place at the risk of other areas,” he said.


 

Contact Info

If any user would like to contact us for content questions or any other queries, please feel free to do so. We always welcome suggestions and feedback. The only way we can improve is by your feedback, please suggest ideas to help us achieve success. Also any good content writer can also contact us. Our contact info is located in the Contact US page, feel free to shoot us an email anytime. At Tellyworld.ME we appreciate the effort of our users who engage in discussions and choose us as their partner for entertainment. We Thank You All.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *